Location: Lubbock, TX
This is a Full-Time position. Some overnight deliveries will be required.
Employment Type: Full Time
Compensation: $14 to $16 Hourly.
Benchmark provides outstanding training, quality support, and a team friendly environment. Benchmark offers the industry's latest networked and standalone digital document solutions. Benchmark also offers employee benefits, including health coverage, dental, vision, and 401(k) programs.
- Maintaining a sufficient stock of supplies, parts, demo supplies for corporate and branch locations.
- Receive order shipments, check against PO’s, enter into eAutomate and assign to correct bin.
- Fulfill all supplies sales orders daily, and ship to customers via FedEx.
- Deliver supplies to customers as necessary.
- Assist with quarterly physical inventory of parts/supplies/equipment for Lubbock warehouse.
- Receive new equipment, make ready and deliver to customer in a timely manner. Create labels for all equipment deliveries.
- Assist with customer equipment deliveries, removals, and moves.
- Maintain logs for all equipment inventory – Loaner, Warehouse, and Available.
- Check and maintain a supply of all consumables for restrooms, janitor closet and break room.
- Keep both inside and outside of building maintained.
- Ensure that all maintenance is completed on company van and keep washed and cleaned.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role and/or industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to deal with customers and employees at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail, good interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Good computer skills and excellent driving record are required.
- Physical lifting (75 lbs) and moving of heavy equipment required