Location: Lubbock, TX
We are seeking a full-time Service Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining the assigned service territory, responding to onsite and remote service requests. Benchmark Business Solutions is one of the largest Xerox partners in the nation serving an area of more than 100 counties across three states.
Employment Type: Full Time
Compensation: Salary will be based on certification and experience, and a bonus program will give opportunities for additional compensation. Company vehicle will be provided.
Benchmark provides outstanding training, quality support, and a team friendly environment. Benchmark offers the industry's latest networked and standalone digital document solutions. Benchmark also offers employee benefits, including health coverage, dental, vision, and 401(k) programs.
- Maintain assigned service territory, responding to onsite and remote service requests
- Receive, set-up, deliver, install and connect Xerox equipment
- Respond to customer support requests within current response time limits
- Acquire and maintain technical certifications on assigned devices and solutions
- Submit call notes and tracking via RemoteTech software
- Communicate daily with Service Dispatcher and Service Manager to ensure timely customer responsiveness and tracking accuracy
- Conduct analyst services as needed including software installation
- Must be able to position self to maintain office equipment and computers in a variety of work environments
- Frequently moves office equipment for repair and relocation purposes, using supporting tools, weighing up to 100 pounds for short distances
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle to onsite service calls based on dispatch schedule and maintain a clean driving record
- Must be able to clearly communicate technical details to customers accurately and politely
Qualified applicants need to have networking capabilities, a strong background in the copier industry, as well as high level of customer service. Our ideal employee enjoys helping customers solve technical issues and wants to be a part of a team that values people and quality effort.
- Minimum of 2 years of successful field experience in a similar role and/or industry is preferred
- Strong technical, mechanical, computer, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work with limited supervision while maintaining top quality work
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment