Location: Lubbock, TX
Benchmark Business Solutions has been the #1 Xerox Sales Agency in the US since 2009. As a Sales Support Representative working for a locally owned independent Xerox Authorized Sales Agency, you’ll be backed by the world-class resources, products and solutions of The Document Company, Xerox.
Join our growing team in one of the most lively markets and desirable areas of the country. We’re looking for high-energy individuals with outstanding interpersonal skills to help sell the world-class line of Xerox products. Our products include the latest in networked and stand-alone digital document solutions in both color and/or black and white, network laser printers, fax and light lens copiers. We also sell the latest in electronic scanning and filing products that meet virtually every client’s needs.
Employment Type: Full Time
Compensation: Salary Plus Commission
Benchmark provides quality support, rapid career and income growth as well as the industry's latest networked and standalone digital document solutions. Benchmark also offers employee benefits, including health coverage, dental, vision, and 401(k) programs. Annual potential depends on experience and territory assignment.
This position supports the field sales department in handling administrative tasks and ensuring that all sales team members have the support they need to be efficient in the field, including the following.
- Completing administrative work including filing of paperwork or creating sales documents
- Processing sales orders and all necessary paperwork
- Making price quotations for potential deals
- Arranging appointments with clients and sales team members
- 1-year sales experience prefered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills - comfortable with all Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced dynamic environment