Not Your Average Internship
We’re looking to add an intern superstar to our fleet of masters in the sales/customer relations industries. Do you have creative design and writing skills, an eye for detail and an understanding of day-to-day office functions? Do you have a background in marketing, design or communications? Do you have a passion for advertising, know your way around a blog and are ready to do something different every day? If so, Benchmark Business Solutions may be your next gig.
Work Hours: 15-20 hours a week with flexible scheduling
Preferred Majors: Design, Communications/Ag Communications, PR, Advertising, Marketing
Length of Internship: Summer & Fall 2018
Location: Lubbock, TX
We’re one of the top Xerox sales agencies in the nation with products and a standard of service that’s unduplicated. We offer our interns serious experience with serious perks, like:
• Flexible scheduling
• Competitive pay
• Mileage reimbursement
• The opportunity to build your portfolio
• A pretty sweet work culture
Ready to put your writing and graphic design skills to the test, become immersed in every sector of daily business operation, and share your ideas with audiences across multiple states and markets? We thought so. Send your resume with writing/design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. We seriously can’t wait to meet you.
• Design print and digital pieces for internal and external audiences.
• Write and produce blog content for www.benchmarkyouroffice.com.
• Assemble a monthly e-newsletter that helps our staff of 70+ stay connected.
• Pitch ideas and create content for social media campaigns on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
• Transform into a photographer/videographer at a moment’s notice.
• Help prevent office meltdowns everywhere by managing content on the company’s internal website.
We’re looking for someone who:
• Is wizard-like with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. (Brownie points if you know Premiere Pro.)
• Is well-acquainted with office programs including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Publisher.
• Geeks out on grammar and can communicate with the fluency of an AP Style Guide.
• Is ready to ideate, develop and execute their ideas.
• Possesses basic knowledge of WordPress, social media and video editing, (iMovie counts!)
• Exhibits professionalism in appearance and demeanor.
• Has an inability to accept mediocrity.
• Can sit for long periods of time and lift up to 25 pounds.